The firm was founded in 1957 by William B. Pendleton (retired 2008). Born and raised in Lawrence, Bill received his Bachelor of Law Degree from the University of Kansas. He brought to the firm both a strong work ethic and a strong belief in the value of participating in community activities and affairs. Those values form the basis of the firm to this day.
Brandy Sutton joined the firm in 1998 and is the firm’s managing partner.